Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Property Administrator is responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required in effective implementation of the policies of the property management office under the direction of the Property Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones
- Monitoring tenant receivables and pursuing collections and report on progress
- Prepare tenant adjustment/move-in/out paperwork
- Communicate with Corporate A/R on tenant payment application
- Administering tenant requests:
- Logging tenant requests into work order system
- Billing tenant specific requests
- Responding to tenant inquiries within 24 hours
- Assisting with vendor performance tracking, contact, scheduling, etc.
- Prepare vendor contracts as directed
- Initiate vendor service calls and warranty related service calls
- Follow up on service calls including scope and service performed
- Coordination, follow-up and administration support of building operations staff.
- Provide support for Building Engineer and Day Porter for supply orders and daily operations
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Code and provide description pursuant to operating budget for PM approval
- Prepare tenant billings
- From work order system
- MRI/Versapay rent invoices – update
- Maintaining lease/vendor files - Electronically
- Lease files to include insurance COI
- Enforce sales reporting requirements, requesting documentation from the tenants
- Enforce HVAC and other property management and lease compliance requirements, requesting documentation from the tenants
- Vendor requirements to include contract preparation and COI in compliance
- Schedules and implements conference calls, Teams Meetings and in person meetings
- Ordering and maintenance of office and building supplies
- Assists on site staff with ordering supplies
- Maintains proper supplies for management office
- Restock office equipment
- Responsible for building and tenant keys and access card/fobs
- Monitors and assigns building access cards and keys.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Five (5) years of administrative assistant experience
- General understanding of commercial leases
- Previous experience in Property Management/Real Estate a plus
- MS Suite of software knowledge and experience in windows-based software and apps required.
- General knowledge and experience with MRI accounting software and Nexus Invoicing Software a plus