Payroll Manager Position Summary:
The role of the Payroll Manager is mission-critical to our team and to REDICO overall. As a results-focused, innovative and trusted adviser, the Payroll Manager’s purpose is to effectively and accurately process bi-weekly payroll for all employees. This also includes management of the payroll system and integration of all new employees.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Payroll Manager:
- Minimum 7 years of payroll processing experience; at least 2 years’ experience managing payroll for companies with headcount 3000 or more.
- Proven continuous improvement and problem solving skill set.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and conflict resolution skills; ability to communicate effectively with business leaders and employees in their own terms providing the basis for influence and insight.
- Exceptional business acumen; understands industry trends, business metrics and how department goals integrate with company objectives.
- Must be intellectually curious, self-motivated and results-driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience with change and project management.
- Experience managing multiple payrolls at one time; multi state payroll experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with payroll systems; Dominion is preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized in their work.
- Able to integrate company acquisitions in the payroll system.
- Process improvement focused; looks for ways to improve efficiency and save money.
- Able to communicate effectively with a sense of urgency.
Primary Responsibilities for Payroll Manager:
- Process Bi-weekly payroll; includes exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Conduct process improvement for the payroll function; constantly look for new/better ways to get work done, save time/money, improve quality.
- Build they payroll systems and processes to integrate all three companies.
- Integrate new employees into payroll system; set up direct deposits for employee wages.
- Liaison with payroll provider, push for design improvements, ensure training and updates are managed.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding on new payroll systems, processes, and laws.
- Communicate with accounting team to run requested reports; develop useful reports for leaders.
Space Planner Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Director of Tenant Construction Services, the Space Planner will create aesthetically pleasing and functionally appropriate interior environments for commercial leased spaces.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Space Planner:
- 2-5 years of experience within the Architectural Space Planning industry
- 2-5 yeas of Architectural AutoCAD experience
- Must know Michigan building code
- Must know ADA guidelines
- Familiarity with interior space design standards
- Microsoft Office experience
- Familiarity with BOMA standards for measuring space
- Must have excellent graphic, written, and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organization and vendors alike
Primary Responsibilities for Space Planner:
- AutoCAD work to include, but not limited to; changes to space plans and construction documents, calculate tenant square footage, update property as built drawings after completion of construction, and create .pdf drawings from AutoCAD documents
- Maintain Materials Library
- Field verify existing conditions within tenant suites
- Maintain and update building floor plans
- Develop space plans for new projects
- Create plans for lease documents
- Create marketing plans for vacant spaces
- Email CAD drawings and confirm square footage as requested
- Space plan for tenants and create construction documents
- Communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, and team members
- Reviewing construction drawings and project submittals