Click column header to sort
Manager of CoWorking
About Chroma Detroit:
Chroma’s expansive workplace offerings encourage your best creativity and productivity. From coworking and dedicated desks, to private offices and large suites, Chroma has you covered.
Learn More about Chroma Detroit: https://chromadetroit.city/
Office Leasing and Membership Assistance:
- Facilitate office leasing processes and assist with other membership inquiries as needed.
- Coordinate external meeting bookings for both the CoWorking Center (CCW) and the First Floor.
- Handle monthly billing and expense reconciliation for CoWorking members.
- Develop and manage member programming and benefits.
External Partnerships and Programs:
- Collaborate with external partners, including Giustina, Nette, Travis (TRVFIT), Jeanette (City Institute), and Menace.
- Foster relationships and implement joint programs to enhance the CoWorking community.
Social Media Management:
- Create and curate monthly content for Instagram (IG), Facebook (FB), and LinkedIn.
- Engage with the CoWorking community through social media channels.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Prepare and maintain budgets, financial forecasts, and expense projections.
- Onboard, train, and manage CoWorking staff.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
Inventory and IT Management:
- Oversee inventory levels and ensure necessary supplies are available.
- Troubleshoot IT issues related to CoWorking spaces.
Space Development and Improvements:
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of CoWorking spaces.
- Implement improvements based on member feedback and industry trends.
Main Line and General Inquiries:
- Manage inquiries received via The Platform Main Line and Inbox.
- Provide timely and helpful responses to general inquiries.
Security and Safety:
- Conduct lot patrols and monitor security cameras.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for all CoWorking members.
Resource Creation and How-To Guides:
- Develop resources and guides to assist CoWorking members in utilizing facilities and services effectively.
- Coordinate closing procedures for CoWorking spaces.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Associates degree, bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 + Years of Experience in a professional setting
- Minimum 1 year managing a social media account in a professional setting.
- Experience conducting tours and following up with inquiries preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Experience in a customer service position
The Asset Management department is charged with the day-to-day implementation of business plans and programs for properties, considering the objectives and needs of the clients, owners and lenders with a focus on increasing the value of the properties being overseen. The Asset Management role merges the oversight of operations, accounting, sales and leasing with hands on financial planning and execution to maximize and protect the health and ownership of the real assets of the organization.
The Asset Management Analyst position is designed to support the Asset Management team in overseeing a portfolio of properties across all asset types (office, retail, industrial, senior housing) The ideal person is analytical in their thought process and quantitative in their results, yet also, has the interpersonal skills to interface with asset team members, both internal and external, to complete strategic initiatives.
The position is characterized by a high degree of responsibility, problem solving, accountability, technical aptitude and diplomacy.
This position works with the Asset Management team in providing various reporting and analyses that support the Asset Management department’s implementation of business plans and programs for properties, considering the objectives and needs of the clients, owners and lenders with a focus on increasing the value of the properties being overseen.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and prepare documents and tools for Annual Business Plan and Operating Budget.
- Provide/assist with the preparation of partnership presentation reports on existing assets.
- Assist in rental pricing analysis/strategies
- Conduct lease analysis on commercial portfolio for new leases and renews
- Perform property benchmarking analysis,
- Review and analyze property capital improvement plans
- Summarize and abstract loan documents, management agreements, and operating agreements as necessary.
- Assist the asset management teams in asset-level business / strategic planning, hold / sell analyses, property valuations and financing / refinancing efforts.
- Prepare/assist with financial proformas.
- Support Asset Management Team with lender inspection needs; scheduling, document completion, follow up on repair completion and final documentation submission.
- Maintain partner return reporting.
- Maintain asset valuation reporting.
- Create/assist in creating customized reporting within various software systems used by the organization.
- Perform analysis and special projects as assigned.
- Develop dashboards and reports
- Support Partner reporting – ad hoc, regular reporting outside of accounting packages
- Support Investment Team in their role of underwriting new acquisitions and developments by providing data points and analytics based on the current portfolio.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related field.
- 2 + years of professional experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word.Knowledge of Argus Software a plus.
- Knowledge of data management, financial statements, forecasting and modeling, data analysis.
- Senior housing experience a plus but not required
The Asset Management department is charged with the day-to-day implementation of business plans and programs for properties, considering the objectives and needs of the clients, owners and lenders with a focus on increasing the value of the properties being overseen. The Asset Management role merges the oversight of operations, sales and leasing with hands on financial planning and execution to maximize and protect the health and ownership of the real assets of the organization.
The Asset Manager position is designed to represent and oversee American House’s ownership interests in a dynamic portfolio of seniors housing comprised of multiple acuity classes (independent living, assisted living and memory care). The primary goal of this position is to drive value creation in his/her portfolio of assets and to ensure communication with key stakeholders. The position is characterized by a high degree of responsibility, executive interface, creativity, problem solving, vision, accountability, technical aptitude and diplomacy.
Job responsibilities include related to his/her portfolio of properties:
- For new investments as assigned, in conjunction with the American House acquisition team, assist in due diligence and transferring new assets from the acquisitions department to asset management.
- Support the administration of the terms of the Operating Agreements to ensure all investments are managed in accordance with these agreements.
- Review and analyze property management agreements, leases, operating and easement agreements, service agreements, and other agreements.
- Review and summarize all loan documents and coordinate compliance with all loan agreements. Support lender communication and negotiations for new loans, loan re-financings, loan extensions, and loan modifications.
- Monitor leasing and sales, including reviewing marketing strategy and materials and rate establishment on his/her portfolio of properties in conjunction with the American House Sales Team and
- Monitor the performance of the asset with respect to its competitive performance in the marketplace and its overall operating performance.
- Review and approve the annual operating budget prepared by the American House management company; coordinating approvals from partners and lenders as required by agreements
- Review and approve an annual marketing plan prepared by the American House management company. Monitor the performance with this plan throughout the year.
- Monitor monthly operating results and cash flow of each property.
- Review and approve an annual capital expenditure budget and 5 year capital expenditure plan prepared by the American House management company-
- Prepare and deliver detailed asset management business plans to Ownership on an annual basis. This plan will include a budget overview, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, Equity and Debt update, long term pro-forma valuation, a strategic plan, and benchmarking/historical trends.
- Provide quarterly reports summarizing forecasted results from budget and updating pro-forma valuation guidance to Owners and American House executive team.
- Coordinate and review and summarize outside appraisals.
- Monitor and analyze property tax assessments to ensure appeals are being diligently pursued by outside tax appeal consultants.
- In conjunction with the Chief Investment Officer and other American House executives, support the coordination of disposition and re-capitalization efforts within their portfolio.
- Input investment returns into Investment Tracker
- Calculate/analyze partnership promotes
- Travel may be required, as needed
- Participate in special projects, as needed
- BA or BS in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Senior Housing or related field.